- Insulate the wall behind where the electrical panel is to go
- Insulate behind the shower enclosure
Not a big mistake but a very inconvenient one, as now I have to keep moving the bags of insulation - and we have a lot of them - from the areas I am working in.
I have insulation all over the Cottage:
- I have insulation in the middle of the living room and dining room
- I have insulation in the middle of the great room in the basement, and
- I have insulation in the master bedroom closet.
Take-away Message: When your building schedule gets stretched be sure to adjust the delivery schedule for your materials to compensate - or you could be swimming in materials you do not quite need yet.