If all goes well and we are able to keep to the schedule we should be finishing the roof - hopefully completing it by installing the sheathing and the tar paper. Shingles will happen the following weekend.
Furthermore, we hope to accomplish this past week the following:
- Finish the framing of the exterior walls including the sheathing
- Frame the interior walls
- Build the superstructure for the deck
- Deck the floor of the deck
- Install a temporary railing for the deck (for safety)
- Install the basement external doors and windows
I will next post likely on July 8th, so tune in to see if I kept to schedule!