- Home Depot (two weeks ago)
- Rona (two weeks ago)
- BMR (one week ago)
- Home Hardware Building Centre (one week ago)
Home Depot called yesterday to first apologize for being tardy but also to ask a few questions abut the material list.
BMR I know has called because their telephone number is registered on my home phone - twice in fact, and I suspect once on my cell phone. However, they never left a message. I will call them on Monday.
No word from RONA.
No word from Home Hardware but we had a good meeting over the material list last weekend so I wasn't really expecting a call.
So the score so far is:
Home Depot: 3
RONA : 0
Home Hardware: 1
Coming up this week:
- Call the septic system engineer to get him in to do the survey
- Call two contractors for a quote on the foundation
- Touch base (call) the building inspector
- Find a electrician