This a picture that was actually taken two weekends ago. At that time:
- All the electrical was installed inside the Cottage, and the service mast stands ready for connection to the power Grid.
- I began the installation of the tankless water heater - you can see the air intake mid way on the front of the cottage.
- The exhaust for the tankless water heater has been installed
- The exhaust for the future clothes dryer has been installed
- A 1-inch corrugated stainless steel tube has been installed, and the external connection put in place and capped off.
- The external part of the chimney has been installed
- The cedar decking for the side and back decks have been installed